Custom ERP Reports and Dashboards
Applications and ERPs are only as good as the data you can get out of them. Our clients use us to build reports for their ERPs that they can’t get from the canned out of the box system. ReportingGuru sets up the reporting architecture if needed and builds the reports as requested. No minimums. No money up front. We want to be your long term reporting partner. Try us out with a couple of reports to see how it goes!!
Chat with a developer to go over your needs for Free.
We have built reports for every ERP out there:
- 1C:Enterprise from 1C Company,
- 24SevenOffice Start, Premium, Professional and Custom from 24SevenOffice,
- A1 Academia from Alliance Technologies,
- A1.iO from Alliance Technologies,
- abas Business Software from ABAS Software AG,
- Access SupplyChain from the Access Group,
- Accware from Icode,
- Activant acquired by Epicor,
- ACT Acumatica Cloud ERP from Acumatica,
- AddonSoftware from BASIS International,
- Agresso Business World from Unit4,
- AIVA 9001 from AIVA SISTEMA,
- AMT from Orion Systems Integrators Inc,
- AXIS ERP from Consona Corporation,
- Amicus Attorney, Baan ERP from Infor Global Solutions,
- BatchMaster ERP from BatchMaster Software,
- Bolo, CGI Advantage from CGI Group (formerly American Management Systems),
- CGram Enterprise from CGram Software,
- Cimnet Systems from Consona Corporation,
- Ciright ERP from Ciright Systems,
- COA Solutions Ltd – Smart Business Suite,
- Coda Financials from Unit4,
- Comarch Altum from Comarch,
- Comarch Semiramis from Comarch,
- Compass ERP from Transtek,
- Compiere professional edition from Consona Corporation,
- Concur, DEACOM ERP from Deacom, Dynamics 365,
- EFACS from Exel Computer Systems and RAD Software,
- Encompix ERP from Consona Corporation,
- ENFOS, Epicor Enterprise from Epicor ERP Systems,
- Everest from Veritas,
- Exact Macola ES from Exact Software,
- Exact MAX from Exact Software,
- FinancialForce Accounting from FinancialForce.com,
- FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (aka PSA) from FinancialForce.com,
- Fishbowl Inventory from Fishbowl,
- Fusion (Medical Software with SQL Database using Crystal Reports),
- Greentree Business Software from Greentree International,
- IFS Applications from Industrial and Financial Systems,
- Ignition MES and OEE Module Inductive Automation,
- Infor ERP Blending (aka BLENDING) from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor LN, Infor10 Barcode from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor10 Discrete iEnterprise (XA) (aka MAPICS) from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor10 Distribution Business (aka SX.Enterprise) from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor10 Distribution Express (aka FACTS) from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor10 ERP Business (aka SyteLine) from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor10 ERP Process Business (aka Adage) from Infor Global Solutions,
- Infor10 ERP Visual (aka Visual Enterprise) Infor Global Solutions,
- Intacct Intacct and Intacct Accountant Edition, Intuitive ERP from Consona Corporation,
- Investran, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne from Oracle
- JD Edwards World from Oracle,
- Jeeves from Jeeves Information Systems AB, JobBoss, JustFoodERP from IndustryBuilt Software Corp., kVASy4 from SIV
- AG, Log-net from LOG-NET,
- Inc., Made2Manage ERP from Consona Corporation,
- Maximo (MRO) from IBM,
- MECOMS from Ferranti Computer Systems,
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta) from Microsoft,
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) from Microsoft,
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) from Microsoft,
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon) from Microsoft,
- MicroStrategy, Momentum from CGI Group,
- mySAP from SAP, MyWorkPLAN from Sescoi,
- NAV-X from Microsoft and NAV-X LLC,
- NetSuite from NetSuite Inc.,
- Openda QX from Openda,
- OpenMFG from xTuple, Opera (I, II and 3) from Pegasus,
- Oracle E-Business Suite from Oracle,
- Oracle Fusion from Oracle,
- OSAS from Open Systems Accounting Software,
- PeopleSoft from Oracle, Plex Online from Plex Systems,
- ProfitKey from ProfitKey International,
- Pronto Software from Pronto Software,
- Prophet 21 from Epicor,
- QAD Enterprise Applications (formerly MFG/Pro) from QAD Inc,
- QlikView, Quick Bid, Quintiq, Ramco e.Applications from Ramco Systems,
- Ramco Enterprise Series 4.x from Ramco Systems,
- Ramco On Demand ERP from Ramco Systems,
- Rapid Response Manufacturing from ProfitKey International,
- RDP Pronet, Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) from The Sage Group,
- Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpac) from The Sage Group,
- Sage 500 ERP from The Sage Group,
- Sage ERP X3 from The Sage Group,
- Sage PFW ERP from The Sage Group,
- Sage Pro ERP from The Sage Group,
- Sage BusinessWorks, SAP Business All-in-One from SAP,
- SAP Business ByDesign from SAP,
- SAP Business One from SAP, SAP Business Suite from SAP,
- Salesforce, SohoOS, SunGard, SYSPRO from Syspro,
- Tally.ERP 9 from Tally Solutions,
- TeamWox from MetaQuotes Software corp.,
- Technology One from Technology One,
- Timberline From Sage Group,
- TradeXpress from TradeCard,
- TRAVERSE from Open,
- Systems Accounting Software, UFIDA ERP-U8 All-in-one from UFIDA,
- UFIDA NC from UFIDA,
- UFIDA U9 from UFIDA,
- Visibility.net from Visibility,
- Viewpoint by Vista,
- Vista, Workday from Workday,
- Inc., WorkPLAN Enterprise from Sescoi, Yardi
Excellent Communication and Top Tier Customer Service
With Report Development, one of the most important, but often overlooked, skills is Communication. Obviously it is necessary to have the required technical skills, but it is super important to have the necessary communication skills to gather the requirements and ask the right questions. Our team is 100% located in the US and has excellent communication skills. Without the communication barriers, we are able to meet with our clients as needed to help flush out any requirements or reporting obstacles smoothly and efficiently, which translates into saving our clients money. We’re proud of our team and how they interact and collaborate with our clients to build relationships and help meet all of their report development needs.
Top Customer Service
We always give same day responses to let our customers know when a report will be complete. This isn’t an extra charge; this is just how we do business by providing great Customer service.
We have a Project Manager that makes sure everything is going in the right direction. Our project manager will ensure that we get responses back to our clients to keep the ball rolling. And we ensure that reports are delivered on time to our customers.
We Believe in Great Communication
Our team members work 100% is the USA, and they are great communicators. At ReportingGuru, we understand that building reports is an iterative and collaborative experience. It’s imperative that our clients are able to relay requirements and the necessary feedback to our team and that we are able to understand and turn that around to deliver exactly what our clients are looking for. This may involve a phone call or a screen sharing session. For this reason, we hire report developers who really know how to talk to clients!
We Have worked with every industry
Every industry has different types of reports that are important to that specific industry. So, jumping in and understanding the business and having prior knowledge of the industry is important. Since we have been in business over 15 years, we have worked with almost every industry out there.
Our team members work 100% in the USA, and they are great communicators. At ReportingGuru, we understand that building reports is an iterative experience. For this reason, we hire report developers who really know how to talk to clients!
We're So Easy to Work With
We’re here to make your life easier. This means that we’ll tailor our services to your particular circumstances. For example, you don’t need an existing reporting system. If you have one, that’s great, but we’ll be happy to look at your needs and then design a system which is suitable. As well, we may recommend software platforms, but we’ll never try to sell them to you.
We actually know some programs which are free. We’re happy to share all of the knowledge and wisdom that we’ve gathered through the years with you and your team.
We specialize in report writing and database development and integration. We know how to extract information from every popular program out there. We’re also able to develop or integrate databases, with a mind to helping out clients reduce workloads at their workplaces.
For example, if you currently have staff members entering the same information in different databases, you’re wasting valuable time and money. When we create a database for you or perform software integration, your team members will only need to add information once!
All of our services are designed to lower your operating costs. When you use our company on an as-needed basis, you won't need to hire a full-time report developer to work at your place of business. Instead, you'll be able to get reports and related services when you need them and just pay as you go! It'll be way cheaper and you'll get reports which are custom and which are created by report developers who know everything about your particular software platform.
Talk To An Expert Today
As you can see, there’s no downside to hiring our company. You’ll get your reports and other services that you want, such as database integration, and you’ll pay less than you would if you had the same tasks performed by a full-time staff member at your workplace.
As well, you’ll access expertise from our team, as well as great communication.
We know that report creation is an iterative process and this is why our team members go out of their way to build strong bonds with clients. They talk and share information with them regularly, in a streamlined and efficient way.
To discuss your needs with us, just call or email (or fill out our convenient online form, on the right side of this Web page) in order to access caring advice from app and ERP report experts. We look forward to showing you just how affordable and accurate our reports and related services really are!