Any successful reporting requires a good foundation. The Report Requirement Gathering Process does just that. Well gathered and documented requirements helps the development process produce better results.
Let’s begin with some parameters to consider with your custom report deliverable:
(1) What types of report(s) do you require?
(2) What should the report title or name be?
(3) Do you have Word or Excel mockup?
(4) What parameters or filters are needed?
(5) What final output is desired? HTML, PDF, Excel, …etc? This is very important because it determines the sizing.
(6) How do you envision end users will run the reports? The web? In an application?
(7) Who (name and title) is requesting this report?
(8) When do you need this report?
When you have chosen your reporting options, please send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please use our contact form or call 1-800-921-4759.
Reporting Guru – When you need custom reports in: SQL, .NET, Crystal, BIRT, Excel, Pivot, Quickbooks, Peachtree, Open Source Reporting Software or more. Our experienced data report writers take your report & business requirements to build the reports you need. We deliver reports on demand or on a timed schedule – always on time & when you need them.